[Makerspace-keymembers] Design Charette: Last Minute Additions?

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 13:23:37 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

We talked about sound-segregated spaces (e.g. a woodshop separate from a
space where people are trying to talk).

Be well,

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Mashiro Ainsworth <kizzahxoxo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Here's the current wishlist for a new Makerspace space
>
> What we would like for our space
>
> -Ventilation
>
> -Windows
>
> Workshops/class space
>
> -bigger (double space)
>
> -secure storage
>
> -internet
>
> -outlets
>
> -wall storage for tools
>
> -accessible
>
> -lounge/coffeeshop style area
>
> -surface areas (benches, tables)
>
> -secure space
>
> -modification of space
>
> -screwinable walls
>
> -Shared spaces for cooking, darkroom, library, computer lab -Sink in space
> Does anyone have anything last minute they would like to add? Any questions
> or concerns you wan't brought up, and I can get answers to, go ahead and
> let me know. Starts at 4p and ends at 6p if anyone else would like to stop
> in.

elizaBeth

217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest creative initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org