[Makerspace-keymembers] Adafruit Purchase

Thomas Kunka tskunka at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:52:23 EST 2015

All,

Good to know about the discount. I'm not planning to order anything quite that soon but I do order fairly often so holding off and going in with the group will save me quite a bit of money.

I haven't been able to get in of late but might this weekend. In March, I'll be a ghost again.

Tk

Sent from my iPad