[Makerspace-keymembers] (IMPORTANT!) No Fly List

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 17:06:30 EST 2015

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately we had an incident in the space this morning with an
individual who I think should no longer be welcome at the space. He has
apparently been stalking a women who occasionally attends the space. He was
not threatening in any way but he also made it clear he was there looking
the person he's been stalking.

His name is Nathan Lejeune and I've attached photos of him below.

I don't think I even need to reference our Anti-Harassment policy to
justify why he is should no longer be welcome. But I do think we should
talk about how to handle such issues at the next member meeting.

In the mean time if he comes by the space here are some ideas on how to get
rid of him depending on your level of comfort in the situation:
 1. Let him know he's not welcome and ask him to leave.
 2. Close the space.

If you feel in anyway unsafe leave the space and contact the police. And if
you do see him please email this keystaff list ASAP.

These are just my thoughts on how to handle it, anyone else have
suggestions?

Thanks,
  Jeff