[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: [Makerspace Urbana] Looking for someone to teach class at Library Summer 2015

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Thu May 21 11:41:34 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Renee Henry <librarian at newmanregionallibrary.org>
Date: Sat, May 16, 2015 at 10:13 AM
Subject: [Makerspace Urbana] Looking for someone to teach class at Library
Summer 2015
To: makerspaceU at gmail.com

I am the librarian at Newman Regional Library District in Newman about 34
miles south of Urbana. Our theme for the summer is Read to the Rhythm so we
are doing musical/rhythmic activities. I am interested in offering a seven
week class for children going into fourth through 8th grades that would
involve Makey-Makey, maybe Soundplant, Scratch, and other free software to
do something musically cool.  I need a teacher for this class.  The maximum
number of students would be seven. The class would be held on Tuesdays or
Wednesdays for an hour or two in the afternoon.  I will pay $15/hour and
mileage from Urbana.  Could you please pass the word or post this notice?
Anyone interested can contact me at the above email or 217-837-2412 in the
afternoons. www.newmanregionallibrary.org Thank you for your assistance.

--

c/o UCIMC
202 S. Broadway Ave.