[Makerspace-keymembers] computer and sewing supplies

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:33:53 EDT 2015

I've donated two items:

1) a black antec desktop near the couch.  Of unknown working order but it
worked the last time I turned it on... in the long long ago.  Some parts
may still work and/or the case can be cannibalized.

2)  a crap ton of sewing stuff.  Lots and lots of fabric, some thread,
zippers, other tools, etc.  I've integrated all the bits and bobs into the
appropriately labeled containers with everything else going into the
generic crafting bin.  I left all the fabric in a giant plastic tub in the
back of the store room.  The top of it looks bad but it isn't really that
nasty.  A crazy variety of fabric.

Elizabeth