[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: UIUC journalism student interested in interviewing out of the ordinary musicians

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:18:45 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alejandra Reyes <alejandra16reyes at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 2:51 PM
Subject: UIUC journalism student interested in interviewing out of the
ordinary musicians
To: makerspaceu at gmail.com

Hello,

My name is Alejandra Reyes and I am a broadcast journalism student at U of
I. I am interested in doing a report on individuals that make
instruments/music and I found some info about the Electric Waste Orchestra
while researching. I think this is a very cool orchestra and was wondering
if I could come to the next meeting and interview/film someone making and
playing their instrument. I would appreciate a response.

Thank you for the consideration,
Alejandra

--
Alejandra Reyes Peña
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign '16

--

c/o UCIMC
202 S. Broadway Ave.