[Makerspace-keymembers] PyCU got a PSF grant to cover our meetup costs!

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:37:34 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Just a quick note that I submitted a grant proposal to the Python Software
Foundation to cover our meetup fees for the next year.  We've had a few
people chipin via meetup, so I proposed $150 to cover the fees for the next
year, which was approved.  I've been covering the fees alone for the last
three billing cycles, so I'm going to submit those receipts to them and
receive direct reimbursement rather than having to get the payment routed
through Makerspace and then get reimbursed that way.

So good news, FYI, and let me know if there are any objections to this
method.

Elizabeth