[Makerspace-keymembers] Sound mixer buttons, and Monday nights?

Dena Strong dena.strong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 23:41:05 EDT 2016

There were a couple kids at sewing night tonight, and one of them was
playing with the buttons on the sound mixer.

End result: The computer that usually plays Pandora is not currently
talking to the sound system, and I couldn't figure out which buttons to
push on the mixer to get that changed back?

Also, there was a teenager named Kyla who seemed pretty interested in the
Makerspace - she originally came for the IMC WiFi but we had her making her
own pink ninja plushie by the end of the night - and she asked whether
there was anything else on Monday nights?

(I told her about Wednesdays and Saturdays but I'm not sure if those work
with her schedule; she seemed particularly interested in Mondays.)