[Makerspace-keymembers] 3D printing volume

Mike Bohlmann iammikeb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:16:46 EST 2016

I wondered about that. The person who did the design sells it on Shapeways
for $16 so I figured materials had to be a greater proportion. Guess I have
a lot to learn about this 3D printing thing. ;)

I might just redesign it because there's some tweaks I'd like to make, and
then it won't matter.

Mike