[Makerspace-keymembers] Moving Py-CU to the weekend

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:25:27 EST 2016

Hi all!

We've been playing around with the idea of moving Hack Nights to the
weekend.  At the very least while we're in the Winter Dead Zone.  My
schedule for the foreseeable future prohibits a regular night where I'm
away the entire evening.

I want to do a quick poll of the Py-CU members to see which would work the
best for the most people.  But I'd like to know which times would work the
best for the space.

I'm thinking of 1-3pm on Saturdays or 11-1 on Sundays.  I know the Saturday
block is usually workshop time, but I think that things and people could be
scooted around if needed.  The bonus for the Saturday block is that the
Py-CU keyholders can show up a bit early and relieve the open hours member
early.

Any thoughts or other suggestions?  This may have a nice added effect of
bringing in more people from Py-CU to makerspace hours and makerspace
people to Py-CU.

Open to suggestions!

Elizabeth