[Makerspace-keymembers] Moving Py-CU to the weekend

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:02:23 EST 2016

Maybe we can schedule it to be say the second and fourth Saturdays so that
there are plenty of spots for workshops to happen (Makeaction being the
exeption).  I know that the attendance levels for some workshops usually
leave enough room for Py-CU to still be there, but there will be bigger
ones.  Workshops obviously take priority.

Elizabeth