[Makerspace-keymembers] Moving Py-CU to the weekend

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:00:37 EST 2016

I think Beth made a pretty cool point that having the space open for a 4
hour block might be good for getting more people in. My only other thought
is that we've currently planned to have the BB-217 droid makers meet at 1pm
on sat, but so far our group is small and we could probably be flexible and
change times if it turns out to be any kind of a problem. Just a heads up,
definitely don't plan around us yet, we'll plan around you!

Thanks,
  Jeff