[Makerspace-keymembers] Moving Py-CU to the weekend

E.W. elliewix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:14:59 EST 2016

I'm also in favor of the extended Saturday hours, with my next choice being
Sunday morning.  I think it really helps to let people from both MS proper
and Py-CU mingle.  My only concern is not interrupting the normal workshop
schedule.

I think this goes into our expansion discussion as well.  If we had access
to the sidebar room we could easily support the open space with a workshop
going along side.

Py-CU could likely migrate to the Zine room if a workshop really fills up.

Any other suggestions on how to handle potential overlap with workshops?