[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: [Makerspace Urbana] Possible Sewing Machine Donation

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:28:59 EST 2016

Oh right, using the Makerspace Gmail is probably a better process. That way
another person could see if there was already a response. We should
formalize our processes... we could be the first ISO9001 Makerspace! (That
idea should probably be ignored, I was just in an ISO meeting so the
thought occurred ;-) )

Jeff