[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: [Makerspace Urbana] Possible Sewing Machine Donation

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 01:17:36 EST 2016

Idea acknowledged and summarily ignored :)

How about this - if an email comes in through the Makerspace Gmail or is
generally addressed to the space:

   - Preferred process is to respond back via the Makerspace Gmail account
   so there is proper tracking
   - If you cannot (or don't want to) respond via the MU Gmail account but
   instead respond via your personal account, CC: makerspaceu at gmail.com in
   your reply so there is still proper tracking

That should cover the majority of cases anyway.

That way, the original requester also knows this is someone legitimately
associated with the Makerspace and not a random person who might have
gotten this email forwarded to them via some other means.

~Gergana