[Makerspace-keymembers] [Makerspace Urbana] Invitation to speak and give a demo/workshop at Purdue University

Colten Jackson jazzyjackson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:20:59 EDT 2016

Oh I am so down. I'll schedule a meetup soon to get the old harddrive
guitar back in working order, if anyone else wants to jump in and play with
things, maybe come up with something new. I'd let the honorarium go to the
Makerspace.

I'll email her letting her know I can go, at least, but I'd be happy to
have anyone join me.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 3:08 PM Jeffrey Putney <quaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is interesting:

Colten Jackson