[OccupyCU] community garden follow up

Colan Holmes colanholmes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:01:47 UTC 2012

Sean,

I would like to be a part of this project, as I will likely be less
formally politically active when son is with me this summer, but look
forward to being more active in community projects like this at that time.

Whereas being muddy is at best a means to an end for me, he enjoys being
muddy itself. The two of us should make good team members.

Thanks,
Chandler