[OccupyCU] Journalist Interview

Steven Wyatt steven.r.wyatt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:31:33 CST 2012

Hey guys,

Long time no see.  Anyway, I have a friend who is a graduate in journalism
and is writing an article for Smile Politely.  Let me know who she should
talk to now-a-days, or where/when the next General Assembly is.  Here is
what she sent me:

"So, I am working on an article for Smile Politely in response to the
reactions of various cities to their local Occupy movements. I am sure that
you have read or seen the news on how cities are now clearing out camp
sites, issuing more arrests, and whatnot. Some of the mainstream media is
saying that this may be the 'end of the Occupy movement,' or 'the beginning
of the end.' I am curious as to how the current Occupy movement is doing,
what they have planned, are they seeing a decrease in people and actions of
the movement? Who can I speak to on this? Any help you can give would be
great."