[OccupyCU] Need Help | Creating an Occupy Factsheet/Talking Points for Thursday

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:01:20 CST 2012

Who can work with me on creating an Occupy version of the Jail
Factsheet/talking poting that looks specifically at taxes, dollars, and is
in a language of 1% and 99%? We need this for Thursday and I'm able to
assist tonight if someone is available--even if we just work online, I'm
able to create a google doc that we can both edit/chat about simultaneously.

Please reply and let me know if you'd like to assist and I'll add you to
the google doc. I've attached the CUCJP version for your reference. Occupy
is taking up the economic side of the argument.

RS

P.S. Please invite people to come in mass to the Brooken's Bldg for the
Thursday County Board meeting on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/events/169305183185242/