[OccupyCU] Need Help | Creating an Occupy Factsheet/Talking Points for Thursday

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 21 16:53:59 CST 2012

Hi Rachel---yipes, RAchel---I think this will take some time to get a
Facts sheet together. I think we need to do 'investigative' perusing
at stuff before we'll be in the know---all that is being hidden from us.

However, I do think chris evans knows a whole bunch of stuff. I'll try
to forward your email to him/

After the last County Board meeting last week, after I made my
statement and there was a break,  Council Board member Lloyd Carter
came up to me and asked me to call him. He said that what was
happening was a crime, with the Jail expansion being removed from
public  consideration, and that it was a matter of "following the
money"---to find out who the building contractors would be, who on
Busey bank would be authorizing the money, etc.

I'm supposed to talk with him tomorrow. I'll write down what he says.
susan