[OccupyCU] Need Help | Creating an Occupy Factsheet/Talking Points for Thursday

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 21 17:12:53 CST 2012

Hi Rachel and friends--I just finished talking with Council Boardman
Lloyd Carter. He wants me/us to contact a lawyer (he's suggesting
Susan McGrath) because he maintains that the process of how this jail
expansion is being decided, is illegal. He doesn't understand how the
question of the expansion isn't made into a referendum, and how
Councilman Betz appointed his committee without that being voted on.

That's what I know so far.

susan