[OccupyCU] Updates: Flex-N-Gate, township referenda

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 13:54:33 CST 2012

... I can't speak for everyone at the street corner protests, but I'm
hoping we can merge the two. The sooner we have details the better! Melanie
*++++++++++++++++++++++*
*
*
*Exploitation by 1% (billionaire Shahid Khan) of 99% employees at FNG was
broached at ocCUpyCU for a month now; a protester can **wordsmith **her/his
protest sign as s/he sees fit.*
*
*
*I will be overseas until 3-30 (in militarily occupied Palestine) and miss
4 Outreach and GA and street meetings/protests in CU. I hope by the end of
March ocCUpyCU will have its standing committees on FNG, Jail
reconstruction & Foreclosures to keep us up to date on these priority
issues. Successful travels to CU in St Louis,<http://www.occupythemidwest.org/>
*
*
*