[OccupyCU] Updates: Flex-N-Gate, township referenda

Matt E matte.occupycu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:29:46 CST 2012

It has been a while since Occupy a Champaign-Urbana Street Corner (OACUSC)
has occupied Green and Wright. Perhaps we could do our protest there so
that people who want to walk/march over from the speak-out can do so. We
might also extend the protest until 5 so that people who can't get there at
2 because of the speak-out can still get in at least two full hours of
demonstrating.

Matt