[OccupyCU] Updates: Flex-N-Gate, township referenda

Chris Goodrow c_goodrow at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:45:11 CST 2012

That's a great idea, Matt.  I second that emotion.

Chris Goodrow
(217) 898-5039

Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:29:46 -0600
From: matte.occupycu at gmail.com
To: yaaqovz at gmail.com
CC: OccupyCU at lists.chambana.net
Subject: Re: [OccupyCU] Updates: Flex-N-Gate, township referenda

It has been a while since Occupy a Champaign-Urbana Street Corner (OACUSC) has occupied Green and Wright. Perhaps we could do our protest there so that people who want to walk/march over from the speak-out can do so. We might also extend the protest until 5 so that people who can't get there at 2 because of the speak-out can still get in at least two full hours of demonstrating.

Matt