[OccupyCU] Occupy at Channing Murray Foundation | Community Work Party

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:45:51 UTC 2012

Occupy--

We are calling for your help to get some projects finished at the Channing
Murray Foundation--where Occupy has met before and a place that has been a
site of radical organizing for years! If you can donate some of your time
and encourage your friends or who know the Channing Murray to attend, we
can accomplish a lot! Please send this on and read below to find out how to
RSVP and let us know you're coming!
*
*
*
*
*PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY*
*
*
*Channing Murray Foundation | Community Work Party*
*Saturday, June 30th from 10am-3pm *lunch will be provided (vegetarian
option)*

The Channing Murray Foundation is calling upon our friends and neighbors to
help us get some
projects finished in house! To that end, we've organized a work party and
are asking our friends in
the Champaign-Urbana community to help us voluntarily complete some of
these tasks!

*What can you help with, you ask?* Re-organizing, cleaning, gardening, and
more!
Please RSVP and let us know if you'll be able to help us by e-mailing our
office at:
channingmurrayfoundation at gmail.com. *Put "I will help!" in the subject
line! *

*Thank you for helping keep our radical community center alive and vibrant!
*
*
*
Warmly,