[OccupyCU] Occupy a Street Corner, No. 21, Antiwar Edition

Matt E matte.occupycu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:45:15 CST 2012

*Occupy a Street Corner, No. 21, Antiwar Edition*

Does all the drum beating for war with Iran these days have you wondering
what you can do to stop another disastrous tumble into war?

If so, you could join us in protest this Saturday, from 2 to 4 p.m., at
Main and Neil, for the twenty-first weekly street corner occupation where
we will be with AWARE raising awareness in the community of our
government's dangerous slide toward another war.

*"If we would stop this war, we will need the people on our side."

Special Note:* Melanie has offered to bring cookies if at least 20 people
sign up on the Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/266711890065799/

*Funding Note: *Matt has offered to donate $1 to Occupy CU for every person
who is not a regular who shows up and stays for at least an hour. He
reserves the right to define ad hoc what a "regular" is.
Regards,
Matt