[OccupyCU] NEW NATO BUS PICKUP INFO!!!

Sarah Lazare sarah.lazare at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:41:27 UTC 2012

Hi folks, we have updated logistical info about the NATO bus this Sunday,
including a new pick-up location (505 East Armory Street at the corner of
5th & Armory. Please take a moment to read through this and send the
updated info to anyone you emailed with the initial announcement.

Thank you for your interest in getting on the bus going to the NATO protest
this Sunday.  Some of you have tentatively shown interest. We have plenty
of room for you, but it would be great if you could let us know if we can
expect you by this Friday. Also, if you have not sent Theresa your phone
number for any last-minute changes on the day of the protest, please do so.

We have some UPDATED logistical information, including a new pick-up
location:

Pick Up: Bus is leaving at 7:45 a.m.sharp from in front of the Armory on
campus: 505 East Armory Street (corner of 5th & Armory).

Return:  We expect to be back to the same spot between 8 and 8:30 p.m.

Parking Suggestion:  Since it is a Sunday meter parking on campus will be
free.  There is a large lot at the campus library, right across the street
from the Armory on the corner of Armory and 6th Streets.

Looking forward to a great trip to Chicago!

Your friendly bus coordinators