[OccupyCU] Fwd: Action Alert: Attend Homer Village Board Meeting Monday November 12, 7:00 pm

s.hansen at comcast.net s.hansen at comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 16:34:37 UTC 2012

I may have to skip ocCUpy meeting in order to attend this meeting in Homer.  Things are being decided on by this tiny little town board in Homer.   Shoud show up in support at the very least.  Saw a lot of yard signs out about this issue.  A lot of broadly based community interest on this one.  I am sure I can catch up on ocCUpy later.

Sandra