[OccupyCU] Fw: this Saturday's Occupy The Air

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sun Nov 11 17:46:43 UTC 2012

David--

The staff of UPTV's News from Neptune (Carl Estabrook, David Green, & Ron Szoke) would be happy to help keep Occupy the Air on the air.

We're willing to host/participate in all the hours for which OTA is currently scheduled.

Our guide would be Noam Chomsky's pamphlet "Occupy" (Zuccotti Park Press, 2012) - News from Neptune is named in Chomsky's honor - and we would welcome participants from other progressive groups around town.

We can begin this coming Saturday, November 17 (the anniversary, as it happens, of the 1993 Congressional resolution establishing NAFTA, a principal example of the economic regime that the Occupy movement stands against).

Regards, Carl