[OccupyCU] Jesse Francis presentation

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 18:10:59 UTC 2012

I don't really want to get into this kind of an argument but ...
Jews, Jewish, just semantics.... I don't care about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.  I have great respect for anti-zionist citizens of Israel.
I'm talking about Wolfowitz, Zelikow, Ledeen, Mukasey, Chertoff, Perle, Feith, Franklin, Luttwak, Kissinger, Zakhein,  Adelmen, Libby, Satloff, Abrams, Grossman, Haas, Zoelick, Fleischer, Schlesinger, Frum, Bolten, Bolton, Wurmser, Cohen, Sembler, Goldman, Gilderhorn, Gersten Weinberger, Bodman, Silverstein many more.... all which near direct access to Cheney, Bush...
We are at ground zero, the core, the real issue here, all else is just addressing symptoms of the crimes of the above mentioned people.