[OccupyCU] Jesse Francis presentation 911 et al

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 22:46:22 UTC 2012

>Greets,
I posted this on  Facebook page, perhaps you want to comment there instead of
here or maybe a news followup,
Alternately you could reply to me alone and I could give to Zuckerman's
enterprise
Opinions are mine expressed on this list, rather infrequently, and I have't time
for all the discourse.
I think we have consensus on 911 not being central to Occupy strategy, but
here's my line on same ..

OK, 911 was traumatizing,