[OccupyCU] on strife - Jesse Francis' presentation, communication patterns, trust, & flame warring

Scott Kimball scttkmbll at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:37:26 UTC 2012

Stuart, Stephen, OcCUpy, et al,

It seems to that members of this group and I have an irreconcilable
difference of core values and beliefs. Hence my 'resignation' from the
group and request to be removed from the listserv.

On my way out, I'll leave you with this:

http://studyplace.ccnmtl.columbia.edu/files/courses/reserve/Hofstadter-1996-Paranoid-Style-American-Politics-1-to-40.pdf

It's "The Paranoid Style in American Politics" by Hofstadter.

Scott Kimball
Project Organizer
American Federation of Teachers
Higher Education Project