[OccupyCU] My Resignation From the Occupy CU Listserv

Alex Cline rev.a.r.cline at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:09:21 UTC 2012

You are disgusting. You and the other human wrecking balls who clog my
inbox day in and day out seriously make me so frustrated I find myself
deleting two thirds of the things I've written in this email for the sake
of decorum and not bringing futher hate to the wider community.

However, this is exactly the kind of behavior which so many of us find
insulting and alienating.

Count me out as well, you need a smaller soapbox.

Mark and Stuart, you guys are great but the hands-off approach is going
nowhere. I'd be glad to tune back in when this listserv isn't seething with
awful bullshit.