[OccupyCU] local black friday campaigns.

Stan Waggoner swag901 at ymail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:09:53 UTC 2012

Just a comment here, but if you start at 8PM Friday you have missed Black Friday.  It starts at closer to 6AM.

Then there is the fact that none of these people have chosen to be on a FREE radio show to promote the event.

I think the event is valuable, and should be supported, but their plan seems a little lacking.

Reasonable Man Stan
WEFT.org