[OccupyCU] local black friday campaigns.

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 03:23:22 UTC 2012

walmart is open all day on thanksgiving; their special sales will start at
8p, as announced at walmart.com

alas, i won't be able to come, but will bring a text to work with someone
next monday; protesting walmart steps into a dilemma many of us have:
boycott them for their employment practices, or shop there for their much
cheaper prices; i find this is discussion and dilemma worth having,
especially with unemployed and low income people we want to canvass;
i am not sure i readily know how to ask omeone who can barely afford
walmart black friday's prices, and ask her/him to pay more.

please, do not preach me ideas, chomsky, foucault, and goodman; instead
bring ideas come monday for dialogues with those awaiting all year long
black friday's prices.