[OccupyCU] occupy GA - would Tuesday evening do? or Wed?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 15:31:08 UTC 2012

Hey all,

Still trying to find a time when we might have another Occupy meeting.
I'm selfishly looking at times when I could be there --

   how about this Tuesday evening, 10/23?
   or, Wednesday evening, 10/24?

If you're interested in coming, please lemme know if either or both
dates would do.  Maybe 7-9?

Not sure of location.  On Tuesday there is a room at Urbana Free Library
available -- I'll happily book it if that looks like a good date.    Or,
SDAS people, would your Family Room be available either evening?
(Champaign Library is out - all rooms are booked for both evenings.)