[OccupyCU] occupy GA - would Tuesday evening do? or Wed?

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Sat Oct 20 19:09:33 UTC 2012

Hi Stuart---thanks for pursuing this. I'd like us to have a little
more 'lead' time to ask more people to come, so trying to plan it for
a few days away is too short for that I think.
Could we give ourselves 10 days or so, and maybe plan it for Tuesday
evening October 30th, in the SDaS  room? The room is free then...

susan