[OccupyCU] occupy GA -ok, how about Mon 10/29 or Thu 11/1?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 18:27:38 UTC 2012

I'd be up for delaying by a week or so, but Oct 30th isn't good -- Amy
Goodman will be speaking in Peoria that evening and a bunch of us are
going - about 9 at last count.  (Anyone else want to, too?)

For a GA, how about either Monday Oct 29th, or Thursday Nov 1st? Am I
missing any conflicting events?

At the moment, Champaign Library room 222 is free for both those evenings.