[OccupyCU] occupy GA -ok, how about Mon 10/29 or Thu 11/1?

s.hansen at comcast.net s.hansen at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 00:42:36 UTC 2012

Either of  those dates are good for me

Sandra

----- Original Message -----

From: "Stuart Levy" <stuartnlevy at gmail.com>
To: "Susan Parenti" <sparenti at illinois.edu>
Cc: "ocCUpy" <occupycu at lists.chambana.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:27:38 PM
Subject: Re: [OccupyCU] occupy GA -ok, how about Mon 10/29 or Thu 11/1?

I'd be up for delaying by a week or so, but Oct 30th isn't good -- Amy
Goodman will be speaking in Peoria that evening and a bunch of us are
going - about 9 at last count.  (Anyone else want to, too?)

For a GA, how about either Monday Oct 29th, or Thursday Nov 1st? Am I
missing any conflicting events?

At the moment, Champaign Library room 222 is free for both those evenings.