[OccupyCU] [Peace-discuss] They let us choose between a child-killer and a job-killer

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 03:00:22 UTC 2012

Rachel, a man belonging to the 1% abuses our acceptance to share our
listserv with him, stands for no strength; nor does he represent the list
and its reasons but rather the means of capitalism we abhor; cowardly, he
hides away from the dialogue we propagate. I fully support your protest and
share Stuart's sadness.