[OccupyCU] Occupy Privilege

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:25:32 UTC 2012

*Ingbert, Brook, Rachel, All,*
*
*For me, these notes reflect also some of the limitations of eMail over
group discussions.* *
*
*
The authors of the white male pissing contests have not attended ocCUpy
meetings, have not participated in the group's discussions; their language
democratically occupies their own mouths. They invaded the list,
nonetheless, with their notes; their notes are as aggressive as the passive
aggression of those who complain, expecting someone else to do the job for
them.*
*I would like to see the Saturday protest signs they substitute for
their **pissing
contests copy&paste blurbs.** *
*
*
*Over the summer ocCUpy met once a month, and we can reconvene, planning,
acting on suggestions broached at our meetings and discussions.  I do wish
you will bring your suggestions to these meetings, warmly,*
*
*
*Ya'aqov*
*