[OccupyCU] SB 1556 passed senate today, hours after failing!

Germaine Light lightport at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 4 03:37:46 UTC 2013

Oh dear, oh how horrible!  It failed earlier by only one vote, and now this!  It passed hours later!  That _____ _______ Quinn!
Thanks, Susan, for letting me know!
Everyone, see link below for sad news via AFSCME.  The camel's nose is in the tent!  Oh no, we have may have a terrible fight!
This bill turns some government workers, who had been union members of AFSCME & possibly other unions, into basically having some kind of administrative title, I'm sure without a true promotion or pay increase, and so they can no longer be union members, and therefore have no collective bargaining rights, also decreasing member numbers in their unions.   Someone speak up & correct me if I've misunderstood this.
Who are the turncoat senators, I wonder?
I have some new thoughts about contacts in Springfield tomorrow.
This is so unjust, so wrong!
Sent from my iPhone
Germaine Light