[Peace-discuss] Any Jews here wanna make calls for Alex Morse?

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Mon Aug 24 00:58:55 UTC 2020

Excuse me for asking, but in what Congressional District is Alex Morse running? Here in Champain-Bananas I confess ignorance of New York politics, but Morse sounds like a worthy candidate.  Too bad I'm not able to vote in the big apple.  Curious, when did you move out of Illinois?
Midge

-----Original Message-----M