[Peace-discuss] Catch Jimmy Dore tonight...

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Wed Nov 18 02:30:29 UTC 2020

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pj0XtxN2Sco

He's on fire with anti-war positions, properly covering establishment media, talking
sense about Michael Moore's recent commentary about Joe Biden, and showing a proper
fact-based view of Biden.

I'll have more pointers to segments as they appear. One part to highlight what Dore
was talking about after the kids protested:

 From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdXBrhV4B-I

Joe Biden from an on-stage interview with Patt Morrison of the LA Times.

> Joe Biden: I only had two political heroes in my whole life. And this is not new,
> I mean I've said this since 1972: Dr. King and Robert Kennedy. And up to that
> point there was a war raging, there was a a bitter fight over even whether we
> should talk about the environment, women were still viewed as second-class
> citizens and not prepared to have significant jobs and thought that, and we were
> told the people didn't talk to one another over the war. And we were told: drop
> out, go out to Haight-Ashbury, get engaged; you know shortly after I graduated
> '68 Kent State -- 17 kids shot dead. And so the younger generation now tells me
> how tough things are. Give me a break. No no -- I have no empathy for it. Give me
> a break. Because here's the deal guys: we decided we were going to change the
> world and we did. We did. We finished the civil rights movement to the first
> stage. The women's room had came into being. So my message is: get involved...
This is what Dore was referring to when he said that Biden has no empathy for those
kids, Biden doesn't care.

Jimmy Dore & co. from about a year ago covered this in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdmeV0GJ-oE