[Peace-discuss] Catch Jimmy Dore tonight...

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Thu Nov 19 00:16:40 UTC 2020

You wrote:
> He's on fire with anti-war positions, properly covering establishment media, talking
> sense about Michael Moore's recent commentary about Joe Biden, and showing a proper
> fact-based view of Biden.

Dore is live again tonight on https://youtube.com/watch?v=zEb-MjYLltg with Glenn
Greenwald.

> I'll have more pointers to segments as they appear.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=nheRUYXh7SY -- Defender of Family Separations joins
Biden's team (and highlights how partisan the objection to immigrant detention policy is)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=89GLG7sVrWs -- Michael Moore saying indefensible things
about Joe Biden. If you want to see a properly-prioritized set of values about
evaluating Moore's work, watch this. Objections to Moore's 11/9 could have fit into
this but Dore didn't mention it. That movie (like CNN's Christiane Amanpour[1])
compared Trump to Hitler, more virtue signalling for the liberals.

-J

[1] See https://youtube.com/watch?v=1PDV2ZpoHhY for more on this.