[Peace-discuss] Assange hearing updates

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Oct 2 00:05:11 UTC 2020

This was the final day of the Assange hearing testimony, closing
arguments are expected on November 16 (if journalists are able to get
the closing arguments) and a ruling (which District Judge Vanessa
Baraitser referred to as "Judgment Day") is expected in January 4,
2021. We'll see what happens; appeal is expected.

RT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpmuW0wXu3E -- Julian Assange's
extradition hearing comes to a close
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkYG0476190 -- 4h 13m 42s of footage
from outside Assange hearing today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrShDrU-rq0 -- David Kurten's speech
outside Assange hearing: "This is about freedom of speech"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dfz9bauOSM -- The U.S. reportedly
considered poisoning Assange, court heard

Consortium News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAgMA4ccwJ0 -- Joe Lauria's update

Craig Murray
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/10/your-man-in-the-public-gallery-assange-hearing-day-21/

acTVism
https://invidious.snopyta.org/watch?v=q6rwPosBbsc -- "Julian Assange
Update: American Intelligence Took Extreme Efforts to Target Assange"

I'm not always able to get the acTVism posts from YouTube (I'm not sure
why), so I let an Invidious service try. Feel free to substitute
"youtube.com" for "invidious.snopyta.org" (or your preferred Invidious
service's host) in the Invidious URLs.

-J