[Peace-discuss] What's so special about Jimmy Dore these days?

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 21:12:50 UTC 2021

All due respect to Amy and DN! for past journalist accomplishments, but some of the latter DN reporting and POV has not been objective or useful regarding Middle East especially in Syria) and Russia.  Perhaps this reversaI is due to  unreliable  sources of sources, or to what I seem to detect her feminist IP in defense of Hillary for the 2016 Democratic loss and subsequent trumped-up [sic] blame for it on "Russiagate" by another femme fatale, Speaker Nancy Pelosi in pursuit of a link to Russia-Trump all the way to 2 failed and wasteful impeachments, without criticising the two flawed Democratic women.
Midge