[Peace-discuss] My headers are "suspicious"

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Apr 17 23:11:14 UTC 2021

Eventually my post to peace was approved, so it's now out to peace list subscribers
who receive mail. See
https://lists.chambana.net/pipermail/peace/2021-April/016540.html for the archived copy.

Mildred O'brien via Peace-discuss wrote:
> What?  P-D needs to be another censor on the block?

I have had multiple posts denied by peace-discuss because that mailing list (or
perhaps the mail server peace-discuss is on) uses black.uribl.com which apparently
contains entries matching where I'm posting from. Therefore my post to peace-discuss
is rejected and I get an error message telling me as much. I think that could use
looking into.

I don't mind handling the spam filtering on the endpoint as that gives me more
flexibility to decide what is spam. It would be useful to know how many posts the
blacklists have stopped that appear to come from peace or peace-discuss list subscribers.