[Peace-discuss] Greenwald interviewed by Hedges on RT is available now -- https://youtube.com/watch?v=GkptwyIYsxw

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Apr 18 00:31:04 UTC 2021

I wrote:
> Greenwald has written the best debunking of the recent allegation that Russia
> placed bounties on the heads of US soldiers in Afghanistan I've read so far and he
> also includes a clear explanation of the problem of press subservience to the
> state, debunking the next evidenceless lie from Biden's Treasury Secretary Janet
> Yellen, and the international relevance of these lies (hint: the US kills people
> based on these lies).

You'd better believe that https://youtube.com/watch?v=GkptwyIYsxw (25m 33s) -- On
Contact with Chris Hedges interviewing Glenn Greenwald -- is going to make an
appearance in the next batch of videos for UPTV.

The transcript of Hedges interview with Greenwald should show up on
https://www.rt.com/shows/on-contact/ eventually.