[Peace-discuss] Global "Strategic competition"

Szoke, Ron r-szoke at illinois.edu
Sat Dec 4 23:21:47 UTC 2021

Snippets from live coverage (Fox News crawl of 12/4), re the 2021 Reagan National Defense Forum in Simi Valley CA ;  Illinois Senator Tammy Duckworth was one of the panelists
Announced theme: “Strategic Competition between the USA” and other world powers
“Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.”
—
“We know where the virus came from! Dems want a communist country and must be stopped! Republican RINOS paid big bucks to vote with Dems! No one is working for We the PEOPLE!”
 “I love Trump but he wasn't Reagan. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Trump was an amazing president. But I won't discredit either one of them.”

“We need a strong leader like Trump to stand up to Russia and China. Their leaders are not woke!!!”

“ BIden and the Bad Dems must be snuffed out of Office.”
“Show strength to the bully and they’ll think twice before messing with us. Be weak and they’ll keep bullying!💪 USA “
“We need to do a better job of explaining why America needs to engage globally.”
“We won’t be there for anyone if we don’t stop the current administration. They have set out to kill the USA and their power in the world “
“Wouldn’t be this way if Trump was in office, you put Biden in reap what you sew!!!”
“I hope that everyone is reporting that fool with the 🔥 emojis. He/she is threatening our Blessed USA”
“More like Democrats stoled the election.”
  — < snip> —